INTEGRATED QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
ENESA, above all, respects the human being and human rights, for this reason it has established an Integrated Management System (SGI) in order to guarantee the appropriate structure to achieve its objectives of Quality, Health and Safety at Work, Environment and Social Responsibility.
This Policy aims to promote:
- The satisfaction and fulfillment of customer requirements;
- The effectiveness, continuous improvement and critical analysis of the SGI performance – thus preventing adverse impacts;
- The compliance with the legislation and any requirements subscribed to by the organization, as well as with the international norms of behavior;
- Sustainable development;
- The protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution;
- The prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses;
- Accountability, transparency, ethical behavior and respect for international norms of behavior;
- Respect for stakeholders and their interests.